Shop by Type
Shop By Brand
Lenstore.co.uk is more than just an online retailer of contact lenses. We pride ourselves on combining the value and convenience of purchasing your contact lenses online with the optical advice you would find as a patient at a High Street Optician.
Choosing to purchase your prescription contact lenses at Lenstore.co.uk entitles you to access our premium optical advice and clinical services.
Lenstore.co.uk has one of the largest contact lens stocks, enabling us to ship 98% of our standard contact lenses the very same day as ordering. Our Order Fulfilment Team understand how important your contact lenses are to you, which is why they are constantly making improvements to ensure you receive your contact lenses as quickly as possible.
Lenstore.co.uk works closely with all major contact lens manufacturers to bring you the lowest prices possible. Due to the scale of our business, we are also able to reduce overheads and therefore can pass the savings we make directly to you.
Lenstore.co.uk does not and will not compromise on quality, which is why all of our products are sourced directly from UK manufacturers, ensuring that the products you receive are 100% authentic and the same as you would receive at a High Street Optician.
Vision Care Benefits
Our Clinical Team
Lenstore’s Clinical Team includes fully qualified Opticians and highly trained Optical Consultants who are on hand when you need them. With many years of experience in the optical industry, we are certain that our Clinical Team will be able to provide the optical advice you need.
Optical Advice and Clinical Care
At Lenstore we understand the importance of clinical care and accessing advice in a way which is convenient to you. Our fully trained Optical Consultants and Opticians are available to answer your clinical questions via email, Live Chat, telephone or in person.
We can advise you on:
- Understanding your contact lens prescription
- Inserting and removing your contact lenses
- Contact lens hygiene
- Wear times
- Fitting and comfort of your lenses
- Types and brands of contact lenses available
- Solutions and storage of your contact lenses
- Contact lens do’s and don’ts
- Emergency advice
You can call our team on 0800 010 6865, email on firstname.lastname@example.org or log into Your Online Optical Clinic to arrange in-person consultations.
Safeguarding our Customers
At Lenstore we want to ensure you receive the best clinical care possible. As part of our duty of care we will:
- Contact you if we believe there is a clinical irregularity with your order. This includes checking your lens type and the prescription and fitting of your lenses against your clinical records at Lenstore.
- Help ensure you have all the information you need in order to care for your lenses correctly.
- Inform you of potential upgrades for your current lenses and arrange a fitting for this upgrade with an Optician.
- Remind you when your check ups are due to help you look after your eyes and help you ensure you have an up-to-date prescription.
- Update our website functionality continuously to help flag any prescriptions that may be considered clinically irregular.
Your Online Optical Clinic
Your Online Optical Clinic is an exclusive and confidential area of the Lenstore website where all the optical advice provided by Lenstore’s Opticians is recorded and stored. The advice you have been given will be stored in easy-to-find categories for future reference and Lenstore’s Clinical Team will be able to tailor future advice based on your clinical history.
Your Online Optical Clinic is a password protected service, making it completely confidential. Customers can access their information and records 24 hours a day by logging in to their personal account.
Free Eye Care and Exclusive Offers with Vision Express
If you buy prescription contact lenses from Lenstore and need an eye test and contact lens check up you can benefit from free appointments at over 370 Vision Express stores.
If you are unsure if you need an eye test or have any questions, you can contact our Clinical Team for Optical Advice via email, telephone, Live Chat or visit us in-person. We are always happy to help.
With expert Optometrists and state-of-the-art equipment, Vision Express will carry out a comprehensive examination for your eyes:
- They will check whether your eyes are healthy when wearing contact lenses and make any changes that may be needed to your contact lens prescription or lens type.
- They can provide a full contact lens fitting and take the necessary measurements to ensure you have the best contact lens for you (Contact lens trials can be provided if necessary)
- Vision Express staff will take digital photographs of the back of your eyes. This can help your Optometrist detect signs for a number of medical conditions.
- A full eye test will also be carried out to check the overall health of your eyes and update your glasses prescription (including a visual field and pressure test if necessary)
Your Vision Express prescription will be passed back to Lenstore so we can look after your needs even better.
If you decide to buy a new pair of glasses or contact lenses at Vision Express, as a Lenstore customer you will also receive:
- £30 off glasses or sunglasses.
- Free Digital Retinal Photography.
Terms and Conditions apply. See our T&Cs at: http://www.lenstore.co.uk/terms-conditions