Designer Sunglasses From £50
- 100% UVA & UVB Protection
- Free Adjustments at Vision Express Stores
- Free Next Day Delivery
- Quality Frames From Top Brands
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I need sunglasses?
We all know that invisible rays from the sun can damage our skin, but did you know they can also harm your eyesight? All of Lenstore’s sunglass lenses filter out 100% of UVA and UVB rays, letting you enjoy the sun safely!
What are the benefits of polarised lenses?
Glare from the sun can cause squinting and eye strain, and even temporary blindness. Polarised lenses are designed to reduce glare, resulting in sharper vision, improved depth perception and more vivid colours.
Polarised lenses are ideal to use during activities where glare can be dangerous and/or annoying, such as driving, fishing and skiing.
Which sunglass lens colour should I get?
Each colour of lens tint provides a different benefit:
- Grey lenses protect eyes from dangerous ultraviolet radiation without distorting colours. They reduce glare and absorb the same quality of light at any wavelength, which makes them good for driving, prolonged wear and general use.
- Yellow lenses enhance contrasts in fog or low light conditions and are ideal for driving.
- Brown lenses are warm colours and enhance contrasts. They offer a good level of protection in all circumstances.
- Green lenses allow vision very close to natural human eyesight, excellent for precision sports such as golf.
How should I care for my sunglasses?
The best way to clean your sunglasses is by gently rubbing them with a lens cleaning cloth and a liquid cleaner specifically designed for eyewear lenses, or with a pre-moistened lens wipe.
Never clean your sunglasses with paper towels or clothing, as these can leave scratches on the lenses. Also avoid using household detergents or soaps. Whilst a few mild soaps don’t harm lenses, some detergents are powerful enough to slowly disintegrate lens coatings. Glass cleaners especially are highly corrosive and can damage your lenses quickly.
Do sunglass orders include a case/cloth?
Yes - All sunglasses come with a branded case and cloth at no extra charge.
Do Lenstore offer frame adjustments?
Lenstore customers can visit any Vision Express store with a proof of purchase for free adjustments to their sunglasses.
Are your designer sunglasses authentic?
Yes, Lenstore are a licensed retailer for all the brands of sunglasses we sell. Our sunglasses are sourced from the manufacturers Luxottica, Safilo and Mondottica.
What is your returns policy?
Lenstore will refund any returned sunglasses provided they are unworn, in their original condition, and returned within 21 days of purchase. We strongly recommend that all customers obtain proof of postage upon returning an order, as Lenstore are not liable for any returned items until we accept delivery of them at our office.
Do you ship sunglasses internationally?
Unfortunately we do not ship sunglasses overseas at this time.
The Best Sunglasses For Your Face Shape