If you have astigmatism, you may know how difficult it can be to find contact lenses that fit comfortably and provide clear vision. Fortunately, Daily Toric Contact Lenses are designed to provide a solution to these issues, while also offering convenience and ease of use.
What are Daily Toric Contact Lenses?
Daily Toric Contact Lenses are soft contact lenses that are specially designed for people with astigmatism. Unlike regular contact lenses, which have a spherical shape, toric contact lenses have a different shape that is designed to fit the unique curvature of the eye. They have two different powers in different parts of the lens that work together to correct both astigmatism and the near or far sight that may also be present.
Daily toric contact lenses provide clear and stable vision throughout the day, as they are designed to stay in place on the eye and maintain their correct orientation. This helps reduce the blurring and distortion that can occur with other types of contact lenses.
Daily toric contact lenses are easy to use and convenient. Since they are disposable, you don't have to worry about cleaning and storing them each night, which can be a hassle. You simply discard them at the end of the day and start fresh with a new pair the next day.
Finally, daily toric contact lenses can be a great option for people with allergies or other sensitivities, as they are less likely to accumulate irritants or bacteria than reusable contact lenses.
Benefits of Daily Toric Contact Lenses
• Comfortable: Thanks to their soft breathable material, daily toric lenses provide all-day comfort. Also, their unique design ensures a secure fit on the eye, which reduces the likelihood of the lens moving during wear.
• Clear vision: Daily Toric Contact Lenses are designed to correct the irregular curvature of the eye, resulting in improved vision quality. Also, this design ensures that the lens is secure on your eye, which prevents blurred & distorted vision that can occur when the lenses move.
• Convenient: Since Daily Toric Contact Lenses are daily disposable lenses, they do not have to be cleaned and stored overnight. This makes them a great option for people with a busy lifestyle.
Some of the most popular Daily Toric Lenses products on the market today include:
• 1 Day Acuvue Moist for Astigmatism: These lenses are made from a popular hydrogel called Etafilcon A. It has a high-water content of 58%, which helps to keep eyes moist and promote a comfortable wearing experience. They also feature Lacreon, a wetting technology that creates a cushion of moisture under the contact lens, minimising irritability, and keeping eyes hydrated.
• Acuvue Oasys 1-Day for Astigmatism: These lenses feature HydraLuxe technology, a unique wetting technology that integrates with your own tear film for long-lasting, naturally moist eyes. They are made from Senofilcon A, a silicone hydrogel that is highly breathable and enables an excellent flow of oxygen to reach the eyes, keeping your lenses comfortable and your eyes healthy. They also have a high UV protection factor, which helps to protect your eyes from the sun's harmful rays.
• Dailies AquaComfort Plus Toric: These lenses offer blink-activated moisture technology, Alcon’s forward-thinking technology that mimics the tear ducts and releases moisture on both sides of your contacts every time you blink for long-lasting hydration and lubrication. They are also designed with LightStream Lens technology making them easy to handle, and insert, and an excellent option for first-time contact lens wearers.
Buy daily toric contact lenses from leading brands such as ACUVUE, CIBA Vision / Alcon, CooperVision and Bausch & Lomb at Lenstore.co.uk. Designed for those with astigmatism, disposable toric lenses satisfy vision correction needs while providing the convenience and hygiene of a daily lens. We stock top brands such as 1 Day ACUVUE for Astigmatism, Focus Dailies Toric, and many more.
As an award-winning online retailer of contact lenses, Lenstore.co.uk is proud to provide its customers with excellent value for their lenses, offering prices at a reduced rate compared to traditional retailers and next day delivery.