Enjoy Comprehensive Vision Care Services worth up to £60 with Lenstore
- Free Eye Exams (Including Digital Retinal Photography)
- Free Contact Lens Aftercare
- Optical Advice from Qualified Opticians (Telephone, Live Chat, In Person)
- Access to Your Online Optical Clinic
Overdue an eye exam or contact lens check-up? Book your FREE appointment at one of 360 Vision Express stores today.
Book your FREE eye exam & contact lens check-up by 10th November’
Log in to request your free appointment today
Book your FREE eye exam & contact lens check-up today in 3 simple steps
- Request an Appointment Online at Lenstore
- Vision Express Will Call You to Confirm
- Attend Your Free Eye Test
- Enjoy Exclusive Offers In-Store
Exclusive In-Store Offers
- £30 Off Glasses or Sunglasses
- Free Digital Retinal Photography
Exclusive Vision Care Services worth up to £60 for Lenstore Customers
At Lenstore, we want to make it easy and affordable for you to take care of your eyes. Besides great value lenses and speedy next-day delivery, Lenstore customers receive exclusive vision care benefits, including free check-ups and access to our online Optical Clinic.
Our Opticians and Optical Consultants are fully trained to provide expert clinical care. We can advise you on:
- How to understand your contact lens prescription
- Inserting and removing your contact lenses
- Contact lens hygiene
- Wear times
- Fitting and comfort
- Types and brands of contact lenses available
- Solutions and storage of your contact lenses
- Contact lens dos and don'ts
- Emergency advice for clinical conditions
As a Lenstore customer, we’ll also cover the cost of your eye care. That’s a free eye exam and contact lens check-up, worth up to £60, when you book before the 10th of November. Simply log in to your account to request a free appointment at your local Vision Express.
With expert Optometrists and state-of-the-art equipment, Vision Express will carry out a comprehensive examination for your eyes:
1. They will check whether your eyes are healthy when wearing contact lenses and make any changes that may be needed to your contact lens prescription or lens type.
2. They can provide a full contact lens fitting and take all of the necessary measurements to ensure you have the best contact lens for you (Contact lens trials can be provided if necessary).
3. Vision Express staff will take digital photographs of the back of your eyes. This can help your Optometrist detect signs for a number of medical conditions.
4. A full eye test will also be carried out to check the overall health of your eyes and update your glasses prescription (including a visual field and pressure test if necessary).
As a Lenstore.co.uk customer, you will also receive £30 off your purchase of prescription glasses or sunglasses. Experienced in-store staff will be on hand to help you select the right frame for you. Lenstore.co.uk provides ongoing care and advice for all of your eye care needs.
If you have any questions or need any advice a member of our clinical team will be more than happy to help.