Ordering your contact lenses online should be easy and convenient. That’s why when something doesn't go as planned, we’re ready to make it right.
If you have an issue with your contact lenses and would like to exchange or return them for a full refund.
Please email us at: email@example.com
What items are returnable?
To receive a refund or exchange your contact lenses, they must be:
- Unopened, unused, and in original condition
- Returned within 60 days of dispatch
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns of solutions, sprays, and eye drops, even if they remain in the original unopened packaging. Eye vitamins are returnable if unopened.
How do I return my items?
UK customers can simply use the same box in which you received your items and return it free of charge by:
- Clicking the "Create returns label" link below
- Enter returns details on Royal Mail website
- Check email for a returns label
- Print and affix label to parcel or visit a Post Office to print
- Ship at Post Office, postbox, or arrange a Royal Mail collection
If the original box is no longer available, please return the order in sturdy packaging and retain your proof of postage slip, as we are not responsible for any packages lost or damaged in transit.
International customers ordering from Lenstore.co.uk, please contact our Customer Service team here for further shipping information.
How long will it take to receive my refund?
Once your return is processed, you will receive an email confirming your refund is on its way. All refunds are issued to the original payment method used for the order and typically take 2-5 working days to process – depending on your card issuer.