Our service doesn’t stop at your letterbox…
At Lenstore, we’re more than just a contact lens retailer - we’re committed to being the Vision Care Experts.
We believe in only selling top quality contact lenses and vision care products, great value, and exceptional service. But that’s not the part that truly sets us apart…
What makes us different is that we don’t stop caring about your eyes once your contact lenses reach your door. When you buy prescription contact lenses, you also get access to our Vision Care Services, which includes free eye tests.
Vision Care Experts
As part of our service, you’ll receive:
Here at Lenstore, your vision is our priority. We’ll never knowingly sell you a product we don’t think is suitable for you.
Our Clinical Team all receive training from our in-house optician, so we can help you take the best care of your eyes.
Always forgetting to re-order your lenses? That’s a problem of the past with our reminder services.
We know how annoying it is to run out of contact lenses, which is why we personalise the timing of our reminders to you. We’ll send you a reminder shortly before we think your about to run out.
Every Customer Happy
Without you, we’d be nowhere!
Our aim is to make sure every customer is happy.
We send over 90% of orders out on the same day they’re placed, and even offer same day delivery to the London area.
If there are any problems with your order or product, just get in touch with our team.
Learn more about our Vision Care Services
About our Clinical Team
Our Clinical Team includes fully qualified Opticians and highly trained Optical Consultants.With many years of experience in eye care, we’re sure our Clinical Team can provide you with all the advice you need!
Personalised vision care advice
Our fully trained Optical Consultants and Opticians are available to answer a whole range of questions. You can contact us in a way that suits you; email, Live Chat, telephone or in person.
We can advise you on:
- Understanding your contact lens prescription
- How to insert and remove your contact lenses
- Caring for your contact lenses
- Wear times for contact lenses
- Fitting and comfort of your lenses
- Types and brands of contact lenses available
- Solutions and storage of your contact lenses
- Contact lens do’s and don’ts
- Emergency advice
Our commitment to your eye care
We love eyes, and we’re committed to helping you look after yours, providing the best eye care possible. As part of our duty of care we will:
- Contact you if we think there is something wrong with your order. This includes checking your lens type and the prescription and fitting of your lenses against your clinical records at Lenstore.co.uk.
- Help ensure you have all the information you need in order to care for your lenses correctly.
- Inform you of potential upgrades for your current lenses, and arrange a fitting for this upgrade with an Optician.
- Remind you when it’s time for an eye test and contact lens check up, to help you look after your eyes and keep your prescription up-to-date.
- Continue to develop our website so we can provide even more tailored advice and service in the future.
Your Online Optical Clinic
Your Online Optical Clinic is an exclusive and private area, where you can find all the vision care advice provided by our Opticians. The advice you have been given will be stored in easy-to-find categories for future reference, and so our Clinical Team can provide advice personal to you.
Your Online Optical Clinic is a password protected service, making it completely confidential. You can access your information and records 24 hours a day by logging in to your account.
Eye care at Vision Express - Free eye tests and contact lens aftercare
Like we said, our service doesn’t stop at your letterbox. When you buy prescription contact lenses, you also get free eye tests and contact lens aftercare at Vision Express. With hundreds of stores throughout the UK, you can choose one which is convenient for you.
With expert Optometrists and state-of-the-art equipment, Vision Express will carry out a comprehensive examination for your eyes:
- They’ll check whether your eyes are healthy when wearing contact lenses, and make any changes that may be needed to your contact lens prescription or lens type.
- They can provide a full contact lens fitting, and take measurements to ensure you have the best contact lens for you (contact lens trials can be provided if necessary).
- A full eye test will also be carried out to check the overall health of your eyes and update your glasses prescription (including a visual field and pressure test if necessary).
- Vision Express staff will take digital photographs of the back of your eyes. This can help your Optometrist detect signs for a number of medical conditions.
Your Vision Express prescription will be passed back to Lenstore.co.uk, so we can look after your needs even better.
If you’re in need of a new pair of glasses or sunglasses, you can get £30 off at Vision Express!