Digital Marketing Manager
We’re a leading online contact lens retailer committed to providing exceptional service and eye care. What makes us different is that our service doesn’t stop at our customers’ letterbox. We’re part of GrandVision, the largest optical retail group in the world, and work with Vision Express to provide our customers with vision care.
Though part of a large group, we’re a small but fast growing company. This means you’ll have interactions with every level of the business. We’re a friendly team based in South West London, who strive to always be better as a company and as individuals.
What’s important to us is that we:
- Are passionate about our customers
- Employ people with energy, enthusiasm and excellence
- Are leading e-commerce experts
- Have a friendly and professional atmosphere with a casual dress code
About the Role
Are you an experienced marketer, looking for a new challenge, and want to take your skills to a new level?
Lenstore is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our small but growing team. If you’re passionate about marketing, and have an insatiable desire to learn and improve, we want to hear from you!
You’ll be responsible for managing a team of analysts, reporting to the Head of Marketing. In collaboration with the Head of Marketing, you’ll plan and oversee marketing activities, working with the team and agencies to improve business performance.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Grow, manage and develop the marketing team
- Collaborate with Head of Marketing to develop marketing plan, and co-ordinate resources to ensure implementation within required timelines
- Collaborate with marketing agencies to improve and grow our marketing channels
- Identify and develop new marketing opportunities to improve acquisition and retention to continually grow our customer base and loyalty
- Monitor and report on KPIs, communicating results of activities and any market changes to the business using insights for recommendations
- Lead, manage and deliver marketing projects
Skills, Experience and Attitude you need to do the job
- Experienced in ecommerce and digital marketing
- In-depth knowledge of online marketing, including PPC, SEO, email and analytics
- Great with people, and comfortable managing resources
- Advanced Excel and Microsoft Office skills
- Highly numerate, with strong analytical skills and commercial acumen
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisation and communication skills, both written and oral
- Creative thinker, and able to clearly articulate feedback and concepts
Desired Skills and Experience
- Previous experience with team/project management
- Experience with usability and conversion rate optimisation
- Degree related to business/marketing
Other Key Information
- Proposed start date: Asap
- Salary: on application
- Normal working hours: Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm
- Location: Lenstore’s offices in South London (SW19 8ED), walking distance from Wimbledon Park Station.
- Free eyewear requisition code worth £550 provided annually to be used on one purchase of glasses, sunglasses or contact lenses at Vision Express
- Friends & family voucher codes provided every 3 months to be used at Vision Express
- Access to BenPal scheme which enables employees to access benefits such health insurance, childcare, experience days, retail vouchers, cycle to work scheme, gym membership etc
- 20 days holiday with 2 days additional holiday added for each full year worked, capped at 26 days
- Staff discount on orders placed at Lenstore
- Breakfast and snacks provided throughout the week
Our Recruitment Process
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Our Recruitment Agency will screen CV’s and have an initial telephone conversation, to shortlist candidates whose details will then be forwarded to us at Lenstore.
We will hold an initial telephone interview with Head of Marketing and discuss a piece of your work you have previously completed.
If successful you will be requested to complete a written assessment submitted before a face to face competency based interview at our Lenstore office with Head of Marketing and Head of Talent.
During your time at interview we will ask you to complete a short numeracy and Excel assessment.